GuruAnn Blog

Hume City Councillor, this site is authorised by Fran Wallace, 10 Gibbons St Sunbury

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Oh Xmas tree, Oh Xmas tree!

I have to be honest and say I have had a shit of a few weeks, at the moment both Mum and Dad are in hospital, luckily the same one and we are not sure if they will be out tomorrow or not.

Mum's prognosis looks OK, but we have more to learn in January after appointments with Oncologists. Dad had to have his difibulator replaced, when they only thought they were replacing the battery.

The kids are in Sydney having fun with their cousins, they deserve to have some time out.

To my dear friends that have looked after me, and Annette and Paul have been so wonderful, making sure that I am nourished, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

MERRY XMAS EVERYONE!